Compatible EDFC Motor Kit (Not Included): EDK05-12120Specifications:
- Front Spring Rate: 9.0 kg/mm / 504 lbs/in
- Rear Spring Rate: 8.0 kg/mm / 448 lbs/in
- Front Drop: -37mm / -1.5"
- Rear Drop: -27mm / -1.1"
- Front Adjustment: -15mm ~ -55mm / -0.6" ~ -2.2"
- Rear Adjustment: -0mm ~ -56mm / -0.0 ~ -2.2"
This kit uses supplied Pillow Ball Upper Mounts.
TEIN Super Street damper kit was designed for drivers seeking improved
handling on the street and at the track. A shortened shell case is
utilized to allow the most piston stroke possible, which allows for a
better ride at lowered ride heights, and increased grip at the track.
Great for daily driving and occasion track use, whether it be at the
drag strip, local circuit, or Auto-X course. Includes both ride height
and damping force adjustment to allow the driver to dial in the
suspension for various surface conditions.
Super Street Coil Overs with Pillowball Upper Mounts increase steering response and allow for EDFC compatibility. On strut type vehicles, the front upper mounts will include camber adjustment plates.Additional Features:
Contents of Damper Kit:
- Steel Constructoin
- Twin Tube Internal Construction
- 16 way adjustable dampers, compression and rebound combined
- Larger Piston Diameter for strut type front and rear (22mm)
- Ride Height adjustable via spring seat
- Pillow ball upper mounts for increased steering feel**
- Powder Coated Damper Body
- Zinc Coated Threaded Section
- Available for Overhaul
|Shock Absorber x 4||Bump Rubber x 4|
|Main Spring x 4||Hook Spanner x 2|
|Some applications include helper springs||Dust Cover x 4|
|Spring Seat x 4*||Upper Mount x 4|
|Seat Lock x 8*||Instruction Manual x 1|
|*Quantity varies by Application||Sticker Sheet x 1|
1-Year Manufacturers Defect Warranty
** Some applications may include hardened rubber mounts instead of pillowball type.