NISSAN 200SX B14 95-98 TEIN S.Tech Lowering SpringsSpecifications:
- Front Spring Rate: 3.0 kg/mm / 168 lbs/in
- Rear Spring Rate: 5.0 kg/mm / 280 lbs/in
- Front Drop: -62mm / -2.4"
- Rear Drop: -29mm / -1.1"
TEIN S-Tech Springs are one of the best steps you can take towards suspension tuning and a great appearance. The TEIN S-Tech Lower Springs will lower the center of gravity on your vehicle making for increased road holding capability and give your vehicle a more aggressive appearance. These springs are designed to be used with OEM or OEM Specification Aftermarket Replacement Shock absorbers. This vehicle application has been road tested in North America for the proper balance between performance and comfort. Special Features:
Contents of Spring Kit:
- Chrome Vanadium SAE9254V Construction
- Progressive Spring Rate Design
- Includes Silencer Rubber on Certain Applications
- Green Powder Coat Finish
- Developed to be used in conjunction with OEM or OEM Replacement Dampers
- 1 Year Manufactures Defect and Sag Warranty. Covers over 5mm sag, breakage, deformity. Does not cover powder coat finish and rusting.
- Individual Springs - Quantity 4
- Warranty Information and Bump Stop Reference Guide
- 2 TEIN Decals
TEIN S-Tech Springs include a 1 year limited warranty. Spring length is guaranteed not to sag more than 5mm and to be clear of any manufacturer defects.