INFINITI G37 Coupe V36 08+ TEIN H.Tech Lowering SpringsSpecifications:
- Front Spring Rate: 5.8 kg/mm / 325 lbs/in
- Rear Spring Rate: 4.7 kg/mm / 263 lbs/in
- Front Drop: -38mm / -1.5"
- Rear Drop: -27mm / -1.1"
TEIN High.Tech springs utilize the latest spring and material technology
to optimize comfort, performance, and quality. Designed and tested in
North America to be used in conjunction with OEM or similar shocks for
excellent ride comfort and slightly increased handling. The line is
produced with Vanadium (SAE9254V), which is durable, lightweight, and
has properties to retain more spring stroke. High.Tech springs are
designed for those seeking a slightly lowered stance while maintaining
high ride quality at a reasonable price. Most vehicles will attain a 1.2
inch drop for a more attractive appearance, added performance, and
excellent comfort. Includes a one year limited warranty.Special Features:
Contents of Spring Kit:
- Chrome Vanadium SAE9254V Construction
- Progressive Spring Rate Design
- Includes Silencer Rubber on Certain Applications
- Gold Powder Coat Finish
- Developed to be used in conjunction with OEM or OEM Replacement Dampers
- 1 Year Manufactures Defect and Sag Warranty. Covers over 5mm sag, breakage, deformity. Does not cover powder coat finish and rusting.
- Individual Springs - Quantity 4
- Warranty Information and Bump Stop Reference Guide
- 2 TEIN Decals
TEIN S-Tech Springs include a 1 year limited warranty. Spring length is guaranteed not to sag more than 5mm and to be clear of any manufacturer defects.