NISSAN 200SX B14 1995-1998 TEIN Street Basis Damper Coil Over SystemSpecifications:
- Front Spring Rate: 6.0 kg/mm / 336 lbs/in
- Rear Spring Rate: 5.0 kg/mm / 280 lbs/in
- Front Drop: -69mm / -2.7"
- Rear Drop: -46mm / -1.8"
- Front Adjustment: -54mm ~ -92mm / -2.1" ~ -3.6"
- Rear Adjustment: -16mm ~ -75mm / -0.6" ~ -2.9"
This kit uses the OEM Mounts.
TEIN type BASIC damper offers a high quality coilover system at an entry
level price. Drivers will feel in increase in stability, and grip,
while maintaining good ride quality on the street and freeway. A
shortened shell case is utilized to allow for better ride and improved
performance at lowered ride heights. BASIC damper is a great option for
consumers wanting a simple and quality made coilover. Each application
is test fitted and road tested to ensure the best possible balance
between comfort and performance on the street. Includes ride height
adjustment to give your vehicle a minor to major drop. Additional Features:
Contents of Damper Kit:
- Steel Constructoin
- Twin Tube Internal Construction
- Larger Piston Diameter for strut type front and rear (22mm)
- Ride Height adjustable via spring seat
- Powder Coated Damper Body
- Zinc Coated Threaded Section
- Available for Overhaul
|Shock Absorber x 4||Bump Rubber x 4|
|Main Spring x 4||Hook Spanner x 2|
|Some applications include helper springs||Dust Cover x 4|
|Spring Seat x 4*|
|Seat Lock x 8*||Instruction Manual x 1|
|*Quantity varies by Application||Sticker Sheet x 1|
1-Year Manufacturers Defect Warranty